Monday, December 24, 2012

Best of 2012 - Top 10 Best Books I Read

Here are My Top 10 13 Best Books read in 2012:
(sorry, I couldn't pare it down to just 10)

Slammed (Slammed, #1)The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1)Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1)Seduction and Snacks (Chocolate Lovers, #1)Love Unscripted (Love, #1)Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)Bared to You (Crossfire, #1)Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1)The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #1)Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)If I Were You (Inside Out Trilogy, #1)

  • Slammed by Colleen Hoover
  • The Mighty Storm by Samantha Towle
  • On Dublin Street by Samantha Young
  • Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens
  • Seduction and Snacks by Tara Sivec
  • Love Unscripted by Tina Reber
  • Reason to Breathe by Rebecca Donovan
  • Bared to You by Sylvia Day
  • Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
  • The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkins
  • Captive in the Dark by C.J. Roberts
  • Undeniable by Madeline Sheehan
  • If I Were You by Lisa Renee Jones 
Honorable Mentions go to:

Defiant (MacKinnon's Rangers, #3)The PropositionWallbangerCome Away With Me (With Me in Seattle, #1)The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2)
  • Defiant by Pamela Clare
  • The Proposition by Katie Ashley
  • Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
  • Come Away with Me by Kristen Proby
  • The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead

4 comments:

  1. Sadly I have not read any books on your list, but I definitely think I am going to have to read Sweet Evil. I have seen that on so many lists already it really makes me feel like I am missing out on something!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Captive in the Dark, definitely! I haven't read any of the others :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Captive in the Dark...it's been at least a few months since I read it and it's still on my mind. The others are great reads as well. :)

      Delete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??