Sunday, December 29, 2013

**Jumble Your Genres Reading Challenge**



Hey y'all! So since I did sooo well with the Clean Out Your E-Reader Challenge (we'll ignore the fact that I sucked at every other challenge I attempted to participate in this year ;), I've decided to challenge myself with the Jumble Your Genres Reading Challenge in 2014. I do tend to get stuck in one genre, but I truly do read most anything! And I figure I can stick to reading ONE book a month. (we shall see, eh?)

This challenge is being hosted by Readers Live a Thousand Lives, Lovin Los Libros, and Corry the Book Crazed Girl. You can click on their link to learn all the details and to sign up for this awesome challenge!

These are the genres by month:

January ~ Young Adult
February ~ Contemporary
March ~ Urban Fantasy
April ~ Middle Grade
May ~ Dystopian
June ~ High Fantasy
July ~ Adult
August ~ Paranormal
September ~ Romance
October ~ Sci-Fi
November ~ Historical Fiction
December ~ New Adult


3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so tempted to do this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun! That is a great commitment. I look forward to seeing you meet this challenge, Brandee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea, but I don't think it's the kind of challenge that would work for me. As soon as I try to decide in advance what to read, I don't feel like reading anything at all o.O Good luck to you, my friend. *hugs*

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??