Tuesday, February 11, 2014

**Teaser Tuesdays #5**

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



***
Enticing Interlude by Michelle Mankin
Tempest Series #2 
To the talented vocalist Justin Jones, love is merely a game that he plays by his own rules.
But to Bridget Dubois, love and heartache are one and the same.
Broken too many times before, the delicate beauty keeps her emotions carefully concealed. Bridget has her own set of rigid rules when it comes to men. She prefers to avoid them altogether, especially dangerously seductive auburn haired emerald eyed players like Justin.
But the new lead singer of the rising rock band Tempest doesn’t like to be ignored. Justin is used to getting what he wants, and now he’s set his sights on Bridget.
Suddenly, it’s no longer a game.
What do you do when the one you can’t have turns out to be the one you can’t live without?
As the pressure builds, will it temper them or will it shatter them both like fragile crystal?

*Each book in the Tempest series focuses on a different band member so technically they could be read alone, BUT would be much more enjoyable if read in order because of character back stories & continuing story lines*


**TEASER**

"I was completely out of my element with her. I knew how to get women quickly in and out of my bed, but I didn't have the foggiest clue how to get one to want to stay there. And that's what I wanted with her. What I'd been thinking about since I'd looked deeply into her eyes when she'd stood in the hall in Black Cat proudly defending her love for her son and making me want, more than a little bit, to be on the receiving end of that kind of love and passion." -Justin

11 comments:

  1. I really like this teaser, Brandee! I've seen this book around and I've started getting curious, so your teaser made me particularly happy!! :)
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Silvia! I'm glad my teaser made you happy! My review posts tomorrow. :)

      Delete
    2. I'll be sure to check it out, then! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh that's a swoon worthy teaser!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica! Your teaser was rather intense! :)

      Happy Tuesday!

      Delete
  3. I like it! I still need to read the first book. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice tease Brandee. He sounds like a tough guy with a hidden sensitive side. I think I need to get into this series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great series, Marilyn. And Justin is a pretty great guy. :)

      Delete
  5. Just finished this today & loved it! Can't wait for Wars book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read your review, Braine. And *squee* ME TOO - I'm so excited to read War's book!!

      Delete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??