Tuesday, August 26, 2014

**Teaser Tuesday ~ #34**


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



***


Follow (Social Media, #1)Follow by JA Huss
Social Media Part One
Release Date: August 27, 2014

Synopsis
#Women.

I fuck them. I use them. I pay them off. I find another. My demands are never denied. My contracts are always signed. They submit to me. Willingly. Completely. Temporarily. This is how it's always been.

Until I saw that filthy tweet.

@VaughnAsher My bare pussy. Your tongue. #ThingsIThinkAboutToGetOff

"FilthyBlueBird" thinks she can tease me with hashtags and then hide behind a Twitter handle? She thinks I wouldn't be more than happy to #RockHerFilthyWorld? She's wrong.

Her online fantasy is about to collide with her public reality, and it's about to happen..now.

This is a serial novella.
That means all endings are cliffhangers
This novella is about 150 pages long
This is part one of six
Books are released every two week


***Teaser***


*Teaser by my fellow Hussie, Michelle New!

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This sounds like one HOT and STEAMY read.
    Thanks for the tease, Brandee. I'm all in a fluster now. :)

    My Tease @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL It certainly is hot and steamy, Marilyn. But it's so much more! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh, yeah it IS!! But with Huss I can always count on an incredible story to go along with the steam...and she delivered. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. And at this point, I don't even know which series to tell you to read first, Andrea!!! Just read Huss. I think you're gonna love her! :)

      Delete
  4. *Fist Pump* I need to read IRIS and then I am so devouring this book!! Freakin love all the teasers!!

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I'm reading Iris right now. I dropped everything to read Follow, Naomi. I just had to. And I'm sooooo glad I did! ;)

      Delete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??