Tuesday, September 9, 2014

**Teaser Tuesday ~ #36**


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


***
Like (Social Media #2)
By @JA Huss
Publication Date: September 10, 2014
Novella (120-ish pages)
Adult Contemporary Romance

Description 
#WhatADick

Vaughn Asher. I’ve stalked him relentlessly. I shaped and formed my lust into the perfect dirty hashtag...day after day... weekend after weekend. He was my prince. My fairy tale. My fantasy.

I gave him the best years of my online life and what did he do for me? 

Ruined my social media experience one tweet at a time. That’s what.

#Fantastic #BackToNatureFucking
#MissingSomething #You

And now #TheDickWhoIsVaughnAsher thinks he can weasel his way back into this filthy blue bird’s Twitter account? He’s wrong.

His public fantasy is about to collide... ah, fuck it. He’s hot as hell, bitches. I need more than a free sample. This time I want it all and I’ll do whatever it takes to get it.


***Teaser***
(once again, this teaser pic is from fellow Hussie, Michelle New)

4 comments:

  1. 'Like'... Oh, I definitely like. A hot cover and a steamy tease. You have me in a flutter.
    Thanks for sharing this one, Brandee.

    My Tease @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! And I swear, I see women act like this on twitter, for real. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe!! I freakin' love Vaughn!! Cannot wait to finish it!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??