Thursday, May 14, 2015

That's What HE Said #26 & Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #5



That's What He Said is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies @Chapter Break. Here's the deal: every Thursday, post a line from your book boyfriend to his heroine. Keep in mind, these are direct quotes from dialog in the books. The quote doesn't have to be romantic - just something our hunky hero said to his lucky lady. Be sure to link up over at Chapter Break as well.

My pick this week for That's What He Said is from:

Off the Record by K.A. Linde

This quote makes me sigh. Brady has a way with words and is saying so much without saying those words.


***

"You're the only person I've ever met who so completely disarms me. I feel like sometimes you aren't looking at me; you're looking through me. Like you know every single secret in my existence...like you know exactly what I'm thinking. That was exactly what I meant that very first day we met, when I told you that you were my airplane. You totally fuck me up, Liz."


*~*~*~*~*~*


Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts - (un)Conventional Bookviews


Brady pulled back the covering to show her a cheese and bread plate, a fruit plate loaded down with fresh strawberries, pineapple, kiwi, and melon and another tray with finger food that they picked at as the afternoon sun faded into evening.


The perfect way to while away an afternoon with your man. ;)

4 comments:

  1. I love that quote, it definitely makes you sigh . . . *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote. Not sure I get the airplane bit. Don't forget to link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great first quote but the second made me hungry !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quotes. I love this meme and am so happy you do it since they're all so great!

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??