Sunday, December 13, 2015

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged #78


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)

***
Before we get to the pretties that I added to my collection ;) I wanted to share a few things. As y'all know, I work seasonally for Barnes & Noble. I have started working and I'm working some pretty insane hours. In three weeks (started last week) I'll work 17 days. I also have a 2.5+ hour roundtrip commute, sooo. I just wanted y'all to know why I may not be around in the blogosphere much until after Christmas. I'll do my very best though. :) Also, y'all know I have a daughter who is a senior this year. She received her first college acceptance letter this week! The college is her 3rd choice, so we're still waiting to hear from #1 and #2...I'll keep y'all posted. We're so proud though! And lastly, we experienced quite a scare this week as my kids' school was placed on lockdown on threat of a gun being in school. Things ended fine, obviously, since we weren't on the news. But it was scary and made me want think...y'all hug all your loved ones and let them know they're loved.

Okay, now on to the pretties...



Bought
Perfect Chaos (Unyielding, #1)A Mackenzie Family Christmas: The Perfect Gift (MacKenzies & McBrides, #4.5)Lowcountry Mysteries: Volume 1 (Lowcountry Mysteries, #1-3.5)A Christmas to Remember (Lucky Harbor, #8.5; Chaos, #2.5; Last Chance, #6.5; Everson, Texas, #0.5; Tallgrass, #1.5)Forbidden (Songs of Perdition, #1-3)If I'm remembering correctly, all of these titles were *free* or 99 cents. I won't call out anyone by name this week...you know who you are!! 


Bagged
The Wondrous Kite (Jason Sandberg eBooks 99 Cent Short Story Book 3)Happily Ever After: A Day in the Life of the HEA (Rook & Ronin, #3.5)Nowhere RanchPent Up
I received Happily Ever After for review and I can't wait! I was gifted The Wondrous Kite, Nowhere Ranch, and Pent Up. Thanks, JA Huss, Jason Sandberg, Robyn and Lexxie!!


Last Two Weeks' Reviews
Upcoming Reviews
Four Days by Dannika Dark
Happily Ever After by JA Huss
The Wondrous Kite by Jason Sandberg
A Fairy Extraordinary Christmas Story by AJ York
Hunting Ground by Patricia Briggs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??