Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sunday Post #7 ~ Another Week...

Sunday Post

As y'all probably all know, the Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share my news from the week whether it be book, blog, or just life news. Since I read so many of your Sunday Posts and I wanted to add something new in 2016, I've decided to join in the fun!

***
Well, March is here and this week was much the same. My kids are enduring 'hell weeks' leading up the the debut (and finale) of this year's musical and these rehearsals on top of the winter music rehearsals and home work has them worn out. We'll ALL be glad once this week is over.

Reading-wise, I finished Rock by JA Huss, Real by Katy Evans, Play With Me by Anna Katmore, With Ties That Bind by Trisha Wolfe, and Revelation by Randi Cooley-Wilson, which I listened to. I'm currently listening to Friction by Sawyer Bennett, and I'm reading Hope(less) by Melissa Haag, and re-reading Rock Chick Redemption by Kristen Ashley.

I hope the upcoming week is wonderful for y'all! :D

***


COYERBTBsignupBookworm BrandeeBlogger ShameNew Release Challenge 2016 - (un)Conventional BookviewsTake Control of Your TBR Pile

Challenge Updates
COYER B2B is over. :( I can't believe it's already over and I didn't get as much read as I intended to. I managed to read 19 books out of 40 for COYER B2B, although I didn't get my last reviews linked, 17 books for #ShelfLove, 4 books for Blogger Shame (I had to adjust my number because I went back and read the rules, and I hadn't had a few of those ARCs long enough), and 8 books for my New Release challenges. As for Take Control of Your TBR Challenge, I've read 1 book so far and I'm reading another towards that challenge. Some of these overlap - I've read 35 books so far this year.

How are y'all doing with your challenges?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??