Saturday, May 28, 2016

Books & Crafts #4 ~ #BookBlogger #CraftCircle



Welcome to Books & Crafts, a craft circle composed of book bloggers, a sporadic meme where we share our other creative pursuits aside from reading and blogging. Everyone is welcome to join, just add yout tag/label links below and you're good to go!


***
I'm sharing another craft this month that is quite useful is you have many books (like I do) and you lend them out. This is my version of a bookplate.






I got the library cards and sleeves from a local school supply outlet. I'm pretty sure you can find them online though. The stamp set is from Stampin' Up and is called Property Lines. So I, obviously, stamped the sleeve and/or card and then adhered them to the front (blank)page of my book.

I also had my daughter, Sky, design bookplate stickers using my bookworm (which she also designed):


I had these printed from VistaPrint, I believe.




Do you craft too? Wanna get in on the fun? Just add your link below. And don't forget to check out the other hosts' crafts! :D
(I had problems with the linky - I've included it below. BUT if it doesn't appear correctly or doesn't work, head over to Talk Supe and link up there. Thanks!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??