Saturday, September 2, 2017

My TBR List ~ September ~ Polling is Open!

MyTBRList

My To-Be Read List is a meme hosted by Michelle @Because Reading. I think it's a fabulous idea because it gets y'all in the game and it helps me knock off some of the many, many books on my TBR list. You're more than welcome to join in the fun! I've included the basic rules below but you can click on the graphic above to hop over to Michelle's site where you can find all the details. 

Here's how it works:
On the first Saturday of each month, I will make a post with three books from my TBR List (these books can be already on your ereader or bookshelf OR books you might want to purchase) and add your link on the linky that will be provided on Michelle's post. Y'ALL will help me choose which book I will read next. The following Saturday, I will announce which book won. Then the last Saturday of the month, I'll post my review.

Fun, right?!?


***

I'm continuing my quest, and working at one of my Bookish Resolutions to catch up on series (since I'm behind in 148 series) I'm once again having y'all decide which series I'm going to work at catching up on this month! :D

FYI, this will be my theme all year. And since I'm letting random.org choose from the list of series I'm behind in, you might see books show up more than once. ;)


Your Choices Are:

Use (Songs of Perdition, #2)
Use
Songs of Perdition #2

Synopsis
In the end, did I stab him to be free of him? And free to what? Fuck? Snort? Party? Or free to be normal?

"It was a very interesting situation, up there on Maundy," Elliott said.

"Nothing like it in the world. It's a safe place for people like me."

"People like you? Can you be more specific?" He ran his finger on the edge of his blotter, and a chill went up my inner thighs.

"People like me means, I don't know. Fuckers. We fuck because it's what we do. Bus drivers drive. Accountants account. Policemen police. I'm a fucker. I fuck."



The Departed (FBI Psychics, #2)The Departed
The FBI Psychics #2

Synopsis

A LIFELONG OBSESSION

FBI Special Agent Taylor Jones has made it his mission to save those in harm's way by any means necessary-including employing psychic agents like Desiree "Dez" Lincoln, who can communicate with the disembodied spirits of the dead. Taylor is haunted by his own ghost, his kid sister, gone missing at age six. For a quarter of a century he has been tortured by her loss and the mystery of her disappearance.

A NIGHT'S INDISCRETION

When Dez is seriously wounded, Taylor can no longer hide his feelings for her. Getting involved could spell disaster for both of them-not to mention those who rely on them for help-but once Dez lays her hands on him, he can't resist the fierce attraction. But after giving in to his desires, Taylor pulls back, and Dez strikes out on her own.

AN INESCAPABLE PASSION

Responding to the call of another anguished spirit, Dez is led to Taylor's old hometown. As the two are forced to come together to save a girl in peril, Dez may be able to help Taylor finally find the answers he's been looking for...




Impulse (Mageri, #3)Impulse
Mageri #3

Synopsis
"You are the only female I desire, the only water that will quench my thirst, the only sun that will warm my skin, the only lips that were made for mine."

Almost a year ago, a Mage attacked Silver and changed the course of her destiny. Immortals exist, and now she is one of them.

Within the dark and supernatural city of Cognito, Silver is living under the watchful eye of her Ghuardian and dating her mortal enemy. Neither man can protect her from a dark secret, one buried within the contents of a box. As rival factions struggle to gain control, she finds herself in the middle of a centuries-old feud that threatens to drive a wedge between her and Logan Cross, the man who intends to seduce her.

In an explosive turn of events, one life is saved and another is forever altered. Can Silver trust those around her, or are they hiding a dark secret of their own?



Okay, now vote! And thanks! :D


Create your own user feedback survey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??