Monday, January 14, 2013

2013 Debut Author Challenge

So I decided to participate in the 2013 Debut Author Challenge (hosted by Hobbitsies) this year for a couple of reasons. One, I read quite a few debut authors last year and they all ROCKED! And two, since I'm probably going to be reading them anyway, I might as well challenge myself while I'm at it! :)  You can click on the badge above to hop over to Hobbitsies and check out the challenge and/or sign up yourself. One item of note here is that all titles read for this challenge must be young adult or middle school aged books. I'm only listing 12 here but I may overachieve...we'll have to wait and see. :) Here is my list:



SplinteredBetween the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between, #1)The Madman's Daughter (The Madman's Daughter, #1)Altered (Altered, #1)The Collector (Dante Walker, #1)Reboot (Reboot, #1)HookedDear Life, You SuckPretty Dark NothingThe Nightmare AffairHow My Summer Went Up in FlamesMy Life After Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??