Thursday, November 14, 2013

**Think Out Loud # 8 ~ Confession**



Welcome to Think Out Loud, a weekly meme hosted by Thinks Books. This is a meme where you can post about anything and everything you want...no rules! Make sure you link up over at Thinks Books, too. 

******

Wanna know what I've gotten done the past few days? Not a whole heckuva lot! ;) No, it's not band keeping me busy this time. Not even my kids, who've been a little neglected. (see Robyn, it happens to us all) The reason I've gotten nothing accomplished is because, thanks to a friend (*ahem* Lexxie at (un)Conventional Bookviews), I've been lost in a GOOD book! LOL

Yep...you're shocked, I know!

I got lost in the world of the Mageri. I finished Sterling, the first book in the series, in about 24 hours, spanning 2 days. It was amazing! And I'm just a little sad that I have other books I have to get to because I'd really like to sit down and read through all the books in the Mageri series! 

So thanks, Lexxie and Dannika Dark...

2 comments:

  1. Hehe. I love your confession.
    It's amazing how we can be addicted with a book, isn't it?
    You're tempting me about this series.
    Have a great day and don't feel sad about other books. Enjoy the Mageri series. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That is so wonderful. I just uppped Slerling to my next book on my COYER list. I'm glad I'm not alone and you deserve to get lost. The kids are all old enough to cook their own for a few days. hehe. Not like you're tossing them in the woods with a hunting knife and pep talk. The first Hunger Games book was like that for me. Same with Easy and Pushing the Limits. And when I find the zone with writing, forget about it. Never thought to use TOL as a confessional, hmm, the possibilities. Lexxie's going to do a happy dance when she reads this.

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??