Thursday, January 30, 2014

**Release Day Spotlight ~ Shadow Town ~ Robyn Jones**



Happy Release Day, Robyn Jones!!
Shadow Town is now available!

One of my favorite authors, and a good friend, Robyn Jones went and released a book yesterday. :) I've been anxiously waiting on Shadow Town, and now it's finally here! Yay! I can't wait to read it. Check it out!


***
Shadow Town (Maggie Lane Chronicles, #1)

Shadow Town by Robyn Jones
Maggie Lane Chronicles #1
Release Date: January 29, 2013
Genre: New Adult Paranormal Romance

Synopsis
By day, nineteen-year-old Maggie Lane is property manager of Pearl Estates, a posh housing community owned by her father and occupied byShadows. By night, she's a waitress at a local dive. When a girl at her night job disappears, she dives into Scooby mode. She might be able to handle a missing waitress on her own, but when a new Shadow moves in next door and turns her into a blushing, flirting, love-crazed girl, her need for answers unearths nightmares from her past and monsters of the here and now. It's possible her bad attitude might not be enough to carry her through.


New Adult paranormal romance Shadow Town is the first novel in the Maggie Lane Chronicles. It's approximately 105,000 words.




I laugh when people fall down. It's a glitch in my programming, but even my mom has suffered this quirk. I have a BA in Studio Art from the University of Puget Sound. 

My boys make me laugh every day. I steal pens; I try real hard not to. I collect those free bookmarks at the checkout counter at libraries. I've had more stitches than anyone I know. I love stories; writing them, reading them, watching them. You can email me at robgirlbooks@gmail.com.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Brandee!!! I'm a giddy author I tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your review and you're such a sweet friend to be lending her your support!

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??