Sunday, January 18, 2015

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged ~ #50


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)



I had another good week - where I refrained (mostly) from doing any one-clicking. Of course, this was made easier for the fact that I've been traveling in the Pacific Northwest doing a college tour with my daughter. :) It's been a whirlwind tour - 3 colleges in 3 days (in Oregon and Washington) so lots of driving and not much reading. Also, I've been too tired to even think of getting on my computer at night. So I'll catch up with y'all next week!

Here's what was added to my ereader and/or my physical library this week:


BOUGHT
*Freebies*

Because You're Mine (MINE, #1)Too Wilde to Tame (Wilde Series, #3)




Bagged
All Fired Up (Black Halo, #2)
I received All Fired Up, and Fading Out (not pictured), for review. 



Last Week's Reviews

Upcoming Reviews
Lord Wastrel by Donna Cummings
A Gentleman's Promise by Tamara Gill
Strange Magic by Michelle Mankin
Spend the Night by Elizabeth Lee

12 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readJanuary 18, 2015 at 6:32 AM

    OOoh nice! Those are new to me books! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because You're Mine sounds like it will be a great read. Hope you enjoy and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always like getting the freebies. Looks like you got some good ones.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you did real good this week! This no buying books ban is getting a little easier. Hope you're having fun on the college trip - what colleges are y'all visiting?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you still not buying books. Good job. I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exciting! I'm trying my best to be good too! I'm motivated to read more, grab less this year. We'll see how that goes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo, some nice juicy additions. I'll be looking out for your reviews on these.

    Hope you had a great weekend and that your week is off to a good start.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did your daughter find a college she liked? Sounds like you did a lot in 3 days! I don't know that I could stay away from the one click button for this long! Good Job :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe, I really enjoyed Ash All Fired Up! Hope you will, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have All Fired Up, too, Brandee :D Maybe we can plan yet another buddy-read?


    I'm glad you got to visit those colleges with Sky, I hope she'll find the perfect fit for her future! And I'm happy you're back home now, I've missed you :D *BIG HUGS*


    Ps: only 112 days ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you limited how much your bagged and grabbed this week. I'm trying but books are so awesome. 8D Can't wait for your reviews on those!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look at how good you are being! I might have to check out those freebies myself!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??