Thursday, April 16, 2015

That's What HE Said ~ #23



That's What He Said is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies @Chapter Break. Here's the deal: every Thursday, post a line from your book boyfriend to his heroine. Keep in mind, these are direct quotes from dialog in the books. The quote doesn't have to be romantic - just something our hunky hero said to his lucky lady. Be sure to link up over at Chapter Break as well.

My pick this week for That's What He Said is from:

Bitten by a Hellcat by Felicity Heaton

I adore Heaton's Eternal Mates series. Owen and Cait's story was sweet, as evidenced when he said the following to Cait.



***

"You've made me stronger...able to face all my fears. You've made me braver...willing to share my secrets. You've made me weaker too...but in the best way." He smiled when she looked ready to point out there was no good way of being weak and pressed his finger to her lips to silence her. "You've made me weaker...dependent upon someone for the first time in what feels like forever...because my happiness depends on you being at my side, in my life."

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that is so sweet. Nice pick, Brandee. Makes me want to read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swoon :) this sounds like a great read. Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great, Julie! It really is one of my faves in the series, and I've read another since this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Marilyn. I hope you'll give this series a try sometime. It's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm... I am loving the sound of this book even more! Thanks for the swoony tease!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??