Tuesday, November 10, 2015

#ShelfLove ~ Why I'm Grateful for This Challenge


Ah, November...the month when we all sit back and think of the things we're grateful for. And #ShelfLove is a challenge I'm grateful to have participated in. Truly! Here are just a few of the reasons I'm thankful to Chapter Break and Second Run Reviews for hosting such a great challenge:

  • I realized I *do* have restraint when it comes to book buying. 
  • I felt good about myself when I stopped to think about whether or not I should buy a book.
  • I enjoyed picking through the multitude of books on my physical and digital shelves, seeing the many options I already had to read
  • I made room on my shelves! This was the most exciting thing. I actually brought my hubs into my library to show him the space I've made. :)
I think the best thing I've gained through participating in this challenge, besides creating room on shelves, is confidence! Thanks, Julie, Rose, and Lynn from Chapter Break, and Terri from Second Run Reviews, for creating such a great challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??