Monday, February 29, 2016

2016 Bookish Resolutions Challenge Update ~ February

BookishResolution Challenge 2016

Laura @Trips Down Imagination Road and Michelle @Because Reading are once again hosting the Bookish Resolutions Challenge in 2016. I participated in this challenge last year and it was a good way to keep me motivated in certain areas, so I decided to do it again this year.

My Goals for 2016
  • Blogging Goals
    • Keep up with commenting back weekly
    • Link up my challenge posts bi-weekly
    • Learn some HTML to change up format of posts
  • Reading Goals
    • Raise my Netgalley rating to 50%
    • Read books my kids *need* me to read
      • Alice in Wonderland
      • Death with Interruptions 
      • Everything is Illuminated
      • The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
      • Listening for Luka
      • School of Good and Evil
      • The Things They Carried
      • Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf
      • Wonderstruck
  • Personal Goals
    • Stick to my daily schedule


Progress made in February

Blogging Goals
  • I struggled a bit this month with keeping up with commenting back, and I'll refocus and do better in March. :)
  • I've linked my COYER and New Release challenges YAY!
  • I've learned NOTHING towards my goal but I did register with Code Academy and I'm hoping to get started this week.
Reading Goals
  • I've posted 4 reviews to Netgalley. Woohoo!
  • I didn't read any books off my Kids' Recs List in February.
Personal Goals
  • I'm still struggling to get everything done in the scheduled time slot but I'm still doing relatively well with sticking to my daily schedule. There were a few weeks in February where I didn't get my I exercise in every day and that upset me. But I'll keep striving to do better. I've *still* not spent as much time with my writing as I'd like, and this is something I have to figure out if I'm going to accomplish the goals I've set for myself where writing is concerned. So, it's *still* a work in progress but I'm taking it a day at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??