Thursday, January 26, 2017

That's What HE Said #73 ~ Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #56



That's What He Said is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies @Chapter Break. Here's the deal: every Thursday, post a line from your book boyfriend to his heroine. Keep in mind, these are direct quotes from dialog in the books. The quote doesn't have to be romantic - just something our hunky hero said to his lucky lady. Be sure to link up over at Chapter Break as well.


My pick this week for That's What He Said is from:

The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

***

"If I were to live a thousand years, I would belong to you for all of them. If we were to live a thousand lives, I would want to make you mine in each one."


*~*~*~*~*~*


The restaurant was lit with white Christmas lights outside, and the smell of frying dough invaded the damp air.
"Whatever that smell is," Sophie said as we went inside, "that's what I'm having."
"Churros," Noah said. "It's a dessert."
Sophie tucked her short blond hair behind her ears. "I don't care. That smell is crazy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??